Finding the right speaker who understands your women’s audience and can bring the very best out of them can often be challenging. In my prior roles as training events facilitator, management consultant, and associate pastor, I was responsible for hundreds of events from small corporate training sessions to large, arena-size, multi-day conferences.
Like you, I found myself spending hours researching speakers, to make sure we had just the right fit. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to find the information you need to make the best decision possible, and that I may be of interest as your next event keynote or guest speaker. Thank you for visiting and considering me. I am truly honored.
Here’s what you can expect from my team and I:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audiences needs.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
I speak on women’s topics related to leadership, life balance, marriage, and child rearing. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
Although I offer seven unique programs specifically designed for women, wives, and mothers, my most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
It Takes a Village:
That is so awesome and exciting that Egypt came and spoke to our moms! He certainly has a gift for communicating and inspiring women and moms in a way that I have not heard before. I’ve received overwhelming words of appreciation and encouragement from our large group of moms and wives that already want him to return as our speaker.Sheree Byington
MOPS Coordinator, Cornerstone Fellowship Church
When Egypt came to share with our group, he was captivating from the very beginning and had our group laughing within minutes, if not seconds. His words were straight from the heart and it was obvious he was quite knowledgeable in both the Bible and the subject matter. I have no doubt he would be great for any marital topics, as well as speaking just to the guys. I was also very impressed with how natural it was for him to share to our large group of moms.Brina Kunkel
Thank you again for coming up and speaking to our MOPS group, we all enjoyed your talk immensely! We would love to have you come back for another event. So many of the moms would love to hear you again, but especially to have our husbands hear you as well! Thank you again we really enjoyed having you and look forward to hearing your wonderful words again!Mandie Hileman & Kelly Benjamson
Hillside Covenant M.O.P.S. Co-Coordinators
Thanks again for considering me as a keynote or guest speaker for your event. You can take the next step by sending me a request for interest. Just click on the orange button below. Someone on my team will follow up with you right away.